Security plays a very major role in all fields, these days even the residential houses are equipped with the Security access control system. Security can be highly on vigil only if you have the apt Security access control system installed. The CCTV Security Systems will cater to the needs of the people who are in need of high level of security. IT Support CCTV System can provide the security technique in the form of CCTV system on which there will be a track of all the things that are happening in a particular place in the form of video. This video can be seen from anywhere, but the camera should be placed in the area which is to be protected or the place which needs to be watched constantly. If you need Security systems Dubai for any houses, offices, malls or any other place the CCTV system can be installed within few hours and you can get the security or keep track of the security. The CCTV system will be useful in the following ways:
1.The CCTV system can be kept at banks, schools, casinos, military area and literally at any places.
2.When you place such security system you will be able to get full protection and all the more the crimes also can be reduced hugely as the CCTV will create a fear in the mind of the criminals and hence they will stay away from such acts as they may get caught due to their image capturing at the CCTV monitor.
3.This is highly accessible and can be watched from any place of the owner’s choice, more than one monitor can be kept at many places for more than one people to watch and similarly many CCTV can be kept to watch many windows on the same monitor, you can hence watch the happenings from remote.
4.This CCTV system Dubai is highly useful for keeping in the industries and plants as you can watch your employees work and you will have experience of having a direct survey over them even though you are not physically present in the place.
5.The industrial working can be supervised in an efficient way with this Security access control system.
6.At few places physical presence may prove to be fatal and dangerous but still watching the place is a must, in these situations the CCTV will prove to be highly useful for example in the chemical factories or cracker factories.
7.Some CCTV is specifically designed to suit the area where they are kept like in the nuclear complex etc. Thermo graphic CCTV is kept at such places for measuring the processes over here.
8.In some places the survey or protection is mandatory like in the government offices and in the banks or in the public places.
9.The CCTV system Dubai is available for a low and affordable price and so even the small retail shops or stores can afford to buy such security system for getting protection and security.
If you are a resident of Dubai, you would know that the crime rate in the city has reduced remarkably in the past 15 years. Yet the need for CCTVs or hidden cameras is being felt, of all people, particularly in the subway system to track down the random crimes that do occur.
It is only logical then that residents and business owners alike carefully consider the advantages of getting a proper security system such as one of the CCTV installation systems. These are particularly effective in monitoring people and events in banks and public places. It’s simple: CCTV or close circuit television uses video cameras placed in specific places to transmit a signal along with a video footage to a certain place where a limited set of monitors are placed.
When it comes to CCTV installation, Hikvision Uae serve as a great example; these cameras help monitor all those who walk in and out of the premises. If the person monitoring the CCTV installation is vigilant, he will be able to spot a suspicious looking customer from far away. By alerting the guards preventive action can be taken in time. Thus thanks to CCTV you will be forewarned and therefore, forearmed.
If you are looking for CCTV installation, Hikvision Uae has many options that you could explore? Many of the vendors who provide CCTVs will have testimonials from satisfied customers, video surveillance methods, installation procedures and offers for on-site estimates. They may also have an option for training your staff with a guarantee thrown in. They may require some details and contact information in order to do so, but once these formalities are taken care of, your request for a quote or an installation as the case may be, will be swiftly processed. This way, although you live in a safer Dubai, your home and hearth will be protected from that stray incident of burglary or vandalism.
In the past few years the need for CCTV security surveillance systems has increased, wither its for your home or your business CCTV technologies have proven to increase security. and Just like any other technology now a days, CCTV systems are way more affordable than they used to be, but first what makes a good CCTV security camera system?
1. The number of Frames Per second your DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is capable of handling. First understanding what that means, A real time second of video is 30 Frames. so a recorded second or video motion that doesn’t skip is 30 Frames. So if your CCTV camera system is capable of handling 30fps that means you can record only one camera real time otherwise the 30fps will be divided into how many cameras they system might support. So when looking for a good CCTV Surveillance system make sure you get a system that does 30fps for each camera. so if you are looking for a 4 a good CCTV security camera system look for a 120fps DVR capable.
2. TV Lines supported by the CCTV cameras. A CCTV camera’s quality is measured by TV Lines, which is the number of horizontal TV lines the camera produces, and of course the higher the clearer and better picture. the average quality is 400TVL, 420TVL is good picture quality, 480TVL is higher quality and more is even Better. keep in mind that TV Lines is what mainly controls the price of the CCTV camera.
3. The Resolution of which the DVR does display and record. which is the original dimensions in pixels of the displayed or recorded video Such as 160×120, 320×240 and 640×480 and the higher is the better.
4. The HDD capacity of the CCTV DVR. which basically means the number of reordered previous days of video that the DVR will keep before recycling. most CCTV systems by default record video based on motion which means if there is no motion there is no recording because practically it will be a still image rather than video. the average for a 4 camera system is between 160GB and 250GB and the higher the more days of recorded video (motion) your DVR system keep.
5. Remote capability. Now a days a standard CCTV camera systems are remote view capable. which means you can view your cameras remotely and virtually from anywhere in the world using the internet using internet explorer or using a remote client that is installed on the PC your accessing the DVR from.
6. Back up and recovery compatibility. CCTV camera systems give you the ability to back up desired video period either on CD-R, DVD-R or USB storage including USB flash drives. Making it easy to export video to other devices for many various reasons. for example making a copy for the police or the insurance company.
Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV) systems are an important weapon in the modern fight against crime and are the future for preventing crime. As CCTV security cameras become more sophisticated, more crimes will be prevented and more offenders will be caught. CCTV systems are commonly used to monitor offices, shopping malls, schools, universities, banks, inner city problem crime areas as well as government facilities and private establishments. As CCTV technology has become more affordable and easier to use, more and more people are installing cameras in their homes and businesses. CCTV deters theft and vandalism and provides constant surveillance 24 hours a day, every day.
There are many types of CCTV systems on the market. The traditional analog systems consist of a recording device, e.g. VCR, a monitor and if one or more cameras are needed, linked together with a multiplexer. The multiplexer is used to allow the switching between each camera. Nowadays, new cameras are IP based and are networked together so that any camera’s images can be viewed from anywhere on the network and digital storage is used to record the images.
IP based cameras are still a little expensive for most home use and there is a risk the camera itself could be stolen. Home users on a budget could opt for CCTV system for as little as $40. These systems often use a SCART lead to plug directly into you VCR or television.
Consider the following to help you decide on buying a CCTV system:
Decide what you want to monitor. Do you just want to see faces, all of the person, goods or commodities, whole crowds of people?
CCTV systems have to be installed so what is your budget for this? Consider a wireless installation to save money. Do you need interior or exterior cameras? How many cameras do you need, 1, 2, 5 or 10?
Black and white or color? For low lighting conditions consider a black and white CCTV camera and color should really be used inside with good lighting conditions.
There are two types of camera: CMOS and CCD which is the image sensor within the camera. CCD cameras produce a clearer sharper picture but are more expensive than CMOS.
One very important specification is a cameras capability to work in low lighting conditions. Light levels are measured in LUX and the lower the number the less light it will take to reproduce a clear image.
If you need sharp, quality images, go for a higher resolution camera. Entry level cameras have a resolution of 330 lines whereas high resolution camera will produce around 400 lines.
Consider your image storage. DVT (digital video recorder) are the best option and are relatively inexpensive. They record onto a hard disk.
Finally, select a monitor that is compatible with the resolution of your CCTV camera system.